‘You’, ‘your’, ‘user’ and other similar terms refers to website visitors.
‘Infinity Point Group’ refers to the Infinity Point Group of companies, including all individual business areas within the group.
Other websites, which are not operated by the Infinity Point Group, reached by links from these sites are not covered by this policy. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal information. Please note that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for policies or the use and/or reliance of data appearing on other websites.
- Information we collect from you
We collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you fill out: contact forms; content download requests; event registration forms; information request forms and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, title, address, e-mail address, phone number, job title, company, country and area of interest/enquiry.
If you are a job applicant we collect, store and use information you provide on your application form(s) for the purposes of recruitment. The information you give us may include your contact details, job application, curriculum vitae, covering letter and any references provided or obtained.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical data, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream, through and from our site; products and/or services you viewed or searched for, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information we collect from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites or other services provided by Infinity Point.
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers. These files are either stored in the memory of your computer or other device such as mobile phones or are placed on the hard drive of your device
- Uses made of the information
Information you give us. We will use this information for:
- Contact and communication.We may use your contact information and preferences to send you newsletters that we may circulate from time to time, news about any events we are organising or participating in, information about us, the products and/or services that we or companies within the Infinity Point Group provide, and/or to respond to any user enquiries.
- We will use the information provided on your application form to process your application. The information provided by you may be stored for further job opportunities, or if you are successfully recruited, stored on your employee file.
- Provision of services.If particular elements of information is necessary to supply a particular service (e.g. an e-mail address for electronic news updates) then this service is available only to users who provide this information. This will not affect your ability to use other parts of the site.
- We use full contact details to create a profile of our users. A ‘profile’ is stored information we keep on individual users that details their viewing preferences. This profile is used to tailor a user’s visit to our site, to improve the content of the site for the user and to direct pertinent marketing promotions to them.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to make suggestions and provide information to you and other users of our site about us and the products and/or services we and other Infinity Point Group companies provide.
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the information we receive).
We will only contact you in accordance with your contact preferences specified when registering. You can also subsequently inform us of your contact preferences by contacting us at
- Sharing Information
Although we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law, including (without limitation) in order to comply with any European legislation, a judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our site.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to the transfer, storing or processing of the data in the following manner –
Personal information may be used by Infinity Point within a consortium or other business grouping.
It may be shared, under full contractual control, with other companies who act as data processors for us. For these purposes information may be transferred to other companies located outside the European Economic Area. Any personal data that is part of the information that is transferred will be protected in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and EU Directive 95/46/EC. In any case where the other company involved is located outside the European Union our contact details, set out in the “Contacting Us” section below, may be used for all data protection purposes.
- Data Security
Infinity Point has physical, electronic and administrative security processes in place in our facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, or alteration of information. Our company uses secure encryption technology (secure socket connection) for all sensitive and financial data transmitted on our site.
Despite this, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. We do not accept liability for any interception of your information that may occur.
- Your Rights – Correcting/Updating/Deleting/Deactivating/Accessing Personal Information
If you wish to correct and/or update information or you no longer require our service, you can notify us of this change by contacting us (see below).
You have a right to request a copy of all data held by us at any time in connection with data submitted by you to this website. This request should be made in writing to our contact address (below). A small charge may be made for this service.
- Contacting Us
If you want to contact us with any questions, please contact us at: